Saturday, September 4, 2010

The infamous popping of the blog cherry

There you sit at your computer wondering what to put in your very first post. I'm no different, I can think of a thousand things I'd love to talk about and come up with nothing I actually want to say. So I pop this blogs cherry with an introduction of absolute chaos, random rambling and abject self loathing. In this blog you will waste glorious moments of your life reading writers rants, fan-girl raves and the odyssey of the published hopeful and I will continue to waste moments of my life to share them. So please, come in and take a seat. Kick up your feet and open a beer, don't forget the popcorn.. it's going to be a party.

Darkest of loves, 
Nicole Sheldon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! Thanks for leaving one!